Americans love road trips. It is part of our cultural heritage. We hope for an odyssey of self-discovery or at least a chance to get laid! Here's what I learned on my 3-state journey.
- I pack too much clothing! I only used half of what I brought.
- Teenagers are annoying from any culture, speaking any language.
- 10 hours of driving is about my physical limit. I will push it if there are only a couple more hours to go. I will not again drive 15 hours in one day by myself if I can avoid it.
- As a single woman sitting in a bar alone, (usually older) men will eventually hit on me.
- I can feel at home pretty much anywhere.
- I can do more than what I believe myself capable of doing!
- I didn't know how to spell odyssey.